STARR County Fair
Academic Rodeo Math Contest
Grades 2nd - 5th
1. Participants will be given a maximum of 20 minutes to answer as many questions as possible up to 60 questions. However, in the event of a tie, the first correct entry turned in will be the Class Champion. Each correct answer is worth 1 (one) point.
2. All scratch work must be completed on the test booklet.
3. Pencils will be provided. No erasing will be allowed.
4. No electronic devices will be used.
5. There will be no talking during the test.
6. All participants will remain in the testing room until the 20 minutes is up.
7. Questions will be short answer or mathematical solutions and fill-in- the-blank.
8. Judges are in complete control of the competition. Their decisions are final.
9. Participants will be issued a number upon check-in for identification purposes.